Bizcast: Bits about books – In Conversation with Abhijit Bhaduri, Author, Dreamers and unicorns – How Leadership, Talent and Culture are the new Growth Drivers
- Abhijit Bhaduri is the Founder & CEO of Abhijit Bhaduri & Associates. He is a strategic advisor to business leaders and organisations in transition. Executive coach to leaders on building a culture that attracts talent necessary to drive growth, Rated among the top 10 learning experts globally.
- Leadership, talent and organizational culture drive growth.
- Not everything that creates value can be measured in numbers. Examples are truth, honesty, intellectual property and other intangibles. The proclivity to measure ROI is mired in old-school thinking.
- Five great shifts have shaped the current world. Such as going digital and operating in a fully remote work paradigm, and these changes are very rapid and perpetual.
- The nature of employment has changed, and the requirements and aspirations of workers have changed. The best of class highly paid white-collar workers are unionizing to demand greater equity and social justice.
- The remote work model has made talent more substitutable, and also increased the level of expertise available. It is a more “free market” world in that sense.
These and more insights in this new episode of Bits About Books with Abhijit Bhaduri.
Run time – 49.04 mins.