PitchLink: In Conversation with Jens Hentschel
In Conversation with Jens Hentschel, the Founder and Managing Director of The Fivis Partnership.
- Jens Hentschel is the Founder and Managing Director of THE FIVIS PARTNERSHIP. He consults Sales, Procurement and Supply Chain Management teams on how to build winning, customer centric business relationships. Jens has more than 13 years of experience in procurement and professional buying including Director level positions at Procter & Gamble and KFC.
- How is the role of the procurer evolving in the current context of B2B buying? While at one end the days of the typical ‘negotiator- procurer’ is numbered – Jens sees the rise of the ‘Super Procurer”.
- What is the perception of Procurement amongst the vendors? That of a ‘Blocker’ and ‘Value Destroyer’. Procurement heads and professional buyers are looking for vendors who understand their KPI’s, needs and are looking at working with the bets Vendors out there. So how can B2B sellers leverage that?
- Procurement professionals look at Vendors to learn and gather information that helps them talk to their internal stakeholders.
- The relationship between internal stakeholders and procurement is evolving rapidly. Vendors need to understand how that is actually panning out to position themselves as enablers to the Buying process.
These and more insights you never find in the public discourse around Sales and Buying in this candid episode of The Buyer Side Chat.
Run time – 44.25 mins.