In Conversation With Ramesh Srinivas
- In the financial sector technology is helping sales to get better closures.
- However, the job roles will come down and reduce middle tiers significantly.
- Across the board there will be huge changes in the way work is done and the skills required to get things done.
- Difficult to predict the changes in the macro level but at the micro level there are signs of significant changes.
- Challenge lies in figuring of what are the different kinds of jobs that will be created in the future. Thus, how the education system needs to be re oriented to meet those needs.
These and more insightful thoughts from the ground in this great episode of TalentWise. Run time – 26.11 mins.