Bizcast: Bits about books – In Conversation with Fred Copestake, Author, Selling Through Partnering Skills
- Fred Copestake is a consultant, trainer, coach, and expert helping sales professionals around the world to improve their performance and unleash their full potential.
- The VALUE framework is key to the selling process via partnering – Validate, Align, Leverage, Underpin, and Evolve.
- Focus on PQ – Partnering intelligence – the lesser-known cousin of IQ and EQ can make you a better salesperson – especially in complex B2B and Enterprise sales. The 6 elements of PQ include Trust – the first element of PQ, having a win-win orientation, and acknowledging interdependence, and being collaborative.
- Understanding how partnerships work with hybrid and collaborative selling.
- How information that simply helps customers, not necessarily your sales, is the secret behind building relationships.
- As a salesperson think of yourself as a change agent and help customers deal with change. Use self-analysis to understand your own strengths and build on them and get ready to make more sophisticated transactions.
These and more insights in this new episode of Bits About Books with Fred Copestake
Run time – 43.15 mins.