Bizcast: SaaStories – In Conversation Rishi Kulkarni, CEO and Co-Founder at Revvsales
- Rishi has been part of the startup ecosystem for nearly 20 years. In 2018, he got back to his entrepreneurial journey through Revvsales Inc., His first startup 1Click – a video conferencing platform was acquired by Freshworks. He spent the next two years as Director – Product Management at Freshworks.
- The key to Revvsales success – right off the bat – 90 interviews with prospects and sales leaders to identify a problem that needs solving. The question? What are the top 3 problems you are facing and discussing at your board meetings? What is keeping you up at night? How urgent is this? How much are you willing to pay for a solution? Are you the one in the organization who will take a call?
- Because it is B2B and SaaS – the US becomes the center of gravity
- 10 logos in Dec 2019, 70 logos in February 2020, and 1200 by May 2020 – That has been the trajectory of the Revvsales story.
- Product led acquisition works great as it leads to the ability to upsell. People come for document management upsell workflows.
These and more Stats, Data and inside stories in this insightful episode of SaaStories
Run time – 1.04.16 mins.