Bizcast: Bits about books – In Conversation with Melanie Deziel, Author, The Content Fuel Framework: How to Generate Unlimited Story Ideas
- Melanie Deziel is a keynote speaker, author, award-winning branded content creator, and lifelong storyteller, on a mission to share the power of compelling and credible content with others. She is the Chief Content Officer of StoryFuel, which teaches marketers, publishers, creators, and companies of all sizes how to tell better brand stories.
- Storytelling is as old as it gets and its use to promote products and build communities is an age-old practice. How can you leverage the same narrative process to build your brand and your community?
- How does an iconic media brand like New York Times deal with Sponsored stories? What is happening in the head of its readers when they are looking at advertorials essentially but produced with high journalistic values. How does your mindset work into this narrative?
- Resurfacings your best content is a great way to leverage your content and assist readers to find high-quality content they may have missed the first time around.
- How do data and opinions link to content sharing and how can be made more relatable?
- If you are a new organization, start your storytelling with one based on a testimonial – expand on a customer’s story.
These and more insights in this eye-opening episode of Bits About Books with Melanie Deziel.
Run time – 35.35 mins.