Bizcast: SaaStories – In Conversation with Niraj Ranjan Rout Co-Founder and CEO of Hiver
- Niraj is the CEO and Co-founder of Hiver and is responsible for defining the vision and strategy of the business. With over 1500 customers across 30 countries, Niraj’s focus with Hiver has been to empower companies to provide customer experiences that are more human and empathetic.
- In this candid conversation Niraj gives a quick history of how he started out to create a local search and reviews product in 2007 and Telcos as gatekeepers. 3 IIT Kharagpur banded together and swiftly ran out of cash. Next stop was Facebook apps and built it into 35-40 people and a few crores in revenue.
- From cold emailing leading publications as the prototype for their email collaboration tool got ready and getting significant amount of press to joining a small Indian accelerator that even gave them the princely sum of Rs.5 lakhs– the Hiver team has done it all and then raised USD 1,30,000.
- What was the competitive landscape like and how did the market respond to the value proposition? How did the automated self serve product idea pan out?
- How to get customers to find the product, get set up in two minutes and start paying in 14 days. And now go after the millions of GSuite customers to adapt Hiver.
- How did Covid impact targets?
These and more Stats, Data and inside stories in this insightful episode of SaaStories
Run time – 47.22 mins.