Bizcast: SaaStories – In Conversation with Nick Hollinger the CEO and Co-founder of Visitor Queue.
- Nick is the CEO and Co-founder of Visitor Queue. Currently working with over 5000 companies to help them identify the anonymous organisations that are visiting their website.
- Nick Hollinger founded Visitor Queue, which helps identify anonymous visitors coming to a website. In his previous roles in heading sales teams in SMB organizations, he felt the need to help teams acquire more leads and aid the entire funnel. The idea to track ip addresses of anonymous visitors struck him then, which he felt would help sales teams engage visitors who did not convert.
- Many organizations have not had exposure to new technologies in this area. There was scant competition in the area and led to building the product. He roped in his partner who comes from a coding background, offering an equity deal.
- There are many use cases for a tool like Visitor Queue. Often website owners just wish to know who has visited the site, although they may not have planned any action based on that information. Marketing teams can track whether marketing efforts such as content they have released is having the desired effect or metrics in terms of engagement. Sales teams use Visitor Queue to analyze user engagement so that they can engage better with promising prospects.
- Data and Sales Enablement will have multiplier effects over the next decade. With that in mind, Visitor Queue is poised to leverage the new technologies and help B2B organizations convert better.
These and more Stats, Data and inside stories in this insightful episode of SaaStories
Run time – 43.10 mins.