Bizcast: SaaStories – In Conversation with Jagat Iyer, Founder and CEO at Vidphone
- Jagat Iyer is the Founder and CEO of Vidphone, a video communications platform that helps startups, SMBs and large organisations grow their business using proprietary video business models.
- Jagat foresaw that video communication would become the most important mode of communication in the next phase. And that phase is here.
- In a country like India video surmounts the problem of vernacular vs. English in communication. Video communication was a consumer phenomenon before being adopted as a business tool.
- Video-conferencing is now viral in the B2B space as well. Video-conferencing is also a zero-sum game—the video has to work perfectly every time.
- How can video calls help you sell more? Today a customer/consumer typically spends 2 to 3 hours on their video conferencing platform every day. The focus now is to help organizations attract customers, retain them and grow the business.
These and more Stats, Data and inside stories in this insightful episode of SaaStories
Run time – 48.41 mins.