Bizcast: SaaStories – In Conversation with Shruti Kapoor, CEO and Founder at Wingman
- Shruti Kapoor is the Founder-CEO of Wingman – a real-time sales coaching tool that’s powered by AI to deliver insights to sales-reps during sales calls.
- What got Shruti started on Wingman was to see more science in the application of Sales.
- How the Y- Combinator experience – starting with the preparation for the 10-minute qualifying interview gave the company its focus and the ensuing experience of spending 3 months in the Silicon Valley proved invaluable.
- Prospective customer interviews proved super critical. The crux was to understand what users talk about their experience with similar products and what all could be improved and possibly added.
- The important thing is to be able to reach out to a customer when they are willing to listen to you. So When is as important if not more, than Who you should be speaking with.
- For raising funds you need to identify a few investors and keep connecting with them every 3 to 6 months. This is a great starting point in familiarizing them with your progress. You should examine if you can help non linearize your fund raising using instruments like SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity).
These and more Stats, Data and inside stories in this insightful episode of SaaStories
Run time – 51.54 mins.