In Conversation With Dr. Sridhar Mitta
- New opportunities being created by technology and its global impact which can be exploited by the Indian workforce.
- Graduates are not able to participate because of geography.
- How to meet the challenge of technology led loss of jobs and technology creating jobs.
- Most of the programs and Govt. initiatives are around training but there is no connection between training and employ-ability.
- Data is the new oil of the Digital age. IOT, AI ML, Robotics, AR VR – all applications have a large volume data and the data needs to be processed. The opportunity is there.
- Data interpretation for 1 hour of video footage from an autonomous vehicle needs 80 hours of human inputs.
These and more insightful thoughts from the ground in this great episode of TalentWise. Run time – 30:48 mins.